• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Happy Birthday MrLiberty and NorthernRedneck

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks PG!!!!!!

So we have a twofer today. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Happy Birthday Mr. Liberty and NorthernRedNeck. :happybday:

Hope you both have super fantastic days. Enjoy!!! :dancing: :thewave: :thewave:

Ross 650

Site Supporter
Howdy,
a Texas Happy Birthday to you folks. Hope you have a goodun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
How the hell did i miss this....you 2 are such great guy's i really do wish you both a great day.

Happy Birthday.

Can we hit a titties bar together??

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks. Another rough day for me but I'll survive. Just another day at the office for me. (aka sitting on my butt bored stiff on a lack of sleep with a splitting headache)

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Thanks. Another rough day for me but I'll survive. Just another day at the office for me. (aka sitting on my butt bored stiff on a lack of sleep with a splitting headache)

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Now this is not the Brian i know and love...shake off that grumpy attitude pull out a guitar and sing happy birthday to your family...sing it til you roar with laughter as by fuck your worth it buddy.

Happy Birthday.... proud to know you.

Ps ...dinner is on me.....seriously i just missed my mouth and my shirt looks like shit.