• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tidbits AKA Groaners

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
e62e326fa5f4bb209f285a2b48b6334e.jpg

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I cleaned my TV Screen with anti-virus wipes...

I lost @CBSNews, @ABCNews, @MSNBCNews, @GlobalNews, and @CNN.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Is it just me, or does Justin Trudeau remind you of a cuckoo clock [emoji937]?

Comes out of the house, annoys you, goes back inside... comes out again, annoys you, goes back in..

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Is it just me, or does Justin Trudeau remind you of a cuckoo clock [emoji937]?

Comes out of the house, annoys you, goes back inside... comes out again, annoys you, goes back in..

You do realize you’ve described several politicians on both sides of the border! :th_lmao:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I just read that the inventor of the original throat lozenge has died.

There will be no coffin at his funeral.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
A pirate walks into a bar w a paper towel for a hat. The bar tender says, " I've seen a lot of weird stuff in here, but do you know you have a paper towel as a hat?"

Pirate says, "Aargh... I've got a Bounty on me head!"

Bannedjoe

A pirate walks into a bar w a paper towel for a hat. The bar tender says, " I've seen a lot of weird stuff in here, but do you know you have a paper towel as a hat?"

Pirate says, "Aargh... I've got a Bounty on me head!"
Badum tish!

Attachments

• giphy_zpsqd2yogaq.GIF
    giphy_zpsqd2yogaq.GIF
    333 KB · Views: 161

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I’ve started answering my phone,

Wake County Sheriff Dept. Fraud Division.

The telemarketing calls have stopped.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
While shopping earlier today,I picked up some chicken legs.Just before the young lady rang them up, I asked if she knew whether they were front or back legs. She paused for a moment,read everything she could on the package and not finding the answer said; "I don't know. Let me go ask my manager". She came back a few minutes later ,looked at me.and said, NOT FUNNY!! I said, I'm sorry but I thought it was. The guy behind me laughing hysterically blurted out.....NOT FUNNY, IT WAS HILARIOUS

Bannedjoe

While shopping earlier today,I picked up some chicken legs.Just before the young lady rang them up, I asked if she knew whether they were front or back legs. She paused for a moment,read everything she could on the package and not finding the answer said; "I don't know. Let me go ask my manager". She came back a few minutes later ,looked at me.and said, NOT FUNNY!! I said, I'm sorry but I thought it was. The guy behind me laughing hysterically blurted out.....NOT FUNNY, IT WAS HILARIOUS

When getting checked out at the grocery, I've often held up the TP and asked the gal if she thought this was enough for the amount of food I was buying.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter

When getting checked out at the grocery, I've often held up the TP and asked the gal if she thought this was enough for the amount of food I was buying.

Remind me to not go shopping with you guys :th_lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.