• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

SV 301 possible project

TJD1019592001

Brian;

Thanks for the reply. This SV 301 doesn't have the two speed gear box, only the 3 speed auto transmission. I haven't found sales info on the SV 301, but the SV 252/300 had the two speed gear box as an option along with the 51 inch aluminum tracks as an option.

She does have the 4 belt tracks with staggered aluminum cleats.

Besides looking for water in the final drive, is there anything else I need to look for?

Yes she is a rust/bondo bucket. Any particular locations where cracks are more prone to occur?

v/r
Tim

brianf

look at frame, behind cab and at susp arms, if it has worked alot look at where hitch is, also check toursion tubes and spindles for rot and if they are bent, rest of machine is pretty simple and inexpensive to repair, sprockets 500 to recover, for snowcat tire 150. 10ply trailer tire 50. I run solid front and before sprocket