• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Chemtrails 2011 exposed documentary - black ops - aerosol spraying

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
I know many here probably think this is another "conspiracy theory" but I happen to be one that beleives theres something to it . :sad:

This 10 minute video is at least worth looking at , it may not prove anything to you, but should at least make you wonder WTF is going on. :unsure:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1dO7TEer0c"]Chemtrails 2011 exposed documentary - black ops - aerosol spraying - YouTube[/ame]

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
What's going on is aircraft are traveling along their route, and wind is shifting their vapor trail.

Also, in the pic, the meteorologicals are such that the vapor trails just happen to stay intact and shift with the wind in totality. Most days, they simply disperse quickly, but under certain conditions, they will linger for quite some time.

Do a search for a track of all aircraft in the air on google. It will help you understand the number of aircraft in the air, and on similar paths.

mtmogs

It's really convinient that hurricane Sandy saved obamas reelection. Now, there are compounds like silver iodide that can be used to make rain. It stands to reason that obama could have used such compounds and umarked military planes to create the hurricane. this needs to be investigated. I sent the DOJ a letter demanding that the concentration of silver in rainwater be measurred regularly and if there is silver, then obama needs to be arresred. no investigation means the election results are not binding. NOT MY PRESDIENT!!!

Please investigate, you will see what's going on. this is not personal opinion but fact!