• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

South Florida is jumping on Notre Dame

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
16-0 almost to halftime. ND has 5 penalties so far and has been turning the ball over after starting with a very impressive drive to the one yd. line. Since then it has been miscues. They could easily be down by 30 points if SF had used all their opportunities.

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Notre Dame can't be beat bad enough for me. But then I am a UM graduate and hate the girl fighting Irish. :wink: Them and the Florida Gators should never score a point. :yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well they are all in lightning delays right now. I am watching Minnesota give USC a real fight.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Crazy weather day for football yesterday. Can't imagine what chaos it must have been to jam all those folks under the stadium. 80,000 people evacuated twice for lightning and massive rainfall. By the second evac. a lot of folks hung it up and went home. Couple of other games were delayed as well.