• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New Addition

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
We are still in AZ enjoying the sunshine and warm weather. The wife and I have been sharing one auto, the Subaru Outback down here for the past five months.Decided it was time to add another to the stable. I found this little cutey on the lot last weekend after looking for something similar for a few months. Jan even agreed to it as it has the an auto transmission and pearl white paint her requirements. So permission was granted and it is now in our AZ garage so we can enjoy the warmth and sunshine in AZ. It will not haul much for groceries but it is going to be fun to run thru the twisties. :thumbup: It is hiding 332 horsepower under the hood.......somewhere.....:clap:

370Z Car.jpg

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Congrats!!!! You'll love it. Fun cars to drive.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Those are very nice and fun. You'll really like going up a mountain road in Wyoming.

Where you are in AZ you'll have to remember to put the top up once and a while. Just remember to put it up in Wyoming.

Here in rainy St Louis I have to remember to put it down once in a while.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Cool. You'll have fun on the back roads in AZ. Which part of Arizona are you in? My parents and aunt/uncle were in Apache junction half of the winter and in Yuma the other half.

Canadian eh!!!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Nice!!!

But if you would have gotten one with a manual transmission then no car thief under the age of 50 would be able to steal it :yum:

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Nice!

Do they make a windscreen for that? Really keeps the wind down in Benz and Bimmer verts. You might want to get one if "they" do make one.

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Cool. You'll have fun on the back roads in AZ. Which part of Arizona are you in? My parents and aunt/uncle were in Apache junction half of the winter and in Yuma the other half.

Canadian eh!!!

We are in Sierra Vista AZ about 70 miles SE of Tucson. Our weather here is nice in the winter but runs 10 to 15 degrees cooler in the summer than Phoenix area as we are at about 4600 foot elevation. Can see snow on the Huachcua Mountains (9600ft) about 5 miles from our back yard still. Keep it up there and we will be at about 80F today.

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Those are very nice and fun. You'll really like going up a mountain road in Wyoming.

Where you are in AZ you'll have to remember to put the top up once and a while. Just remember to put it up in Wyoming.

Here in rainy St Louis I have to remember to put it down once in a while.

This car will never see WY. Arizona has a lot of mountains and roads that can challenge you. http://www.hannaganmeadow.com/devils-highway.htm
Length: 123.0 mi / 197.9 km
Time: Four to five hours of driving time, including over 400 switchbacks

This is a great drive and showcases the White mountains in AZ.
Contrary to popular belief there are mountains all over AZ and desert mountains everywhere you look. Get off the Interstates and main highways and you find some incredible desert and mountains to explore.

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Nice!

Do they make a windscreen for that? Really keeps the wind down in Benz and Bimmer verts. You might want to get one if "they" do make one.

Thanks for the info. Since the wife and I are height challenged we sit well below the front wind screen. The car is surprisingly quiet and very minimal noise and air at highway speeds. I expected more and will look into the added wind screen.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Curious.

Are those headrests in the back or some sort of roll bar setup?
Is that a Subaru?

At any rate, looks to be a sweet ride. Rag top or retractable hard top?

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Curious.

Are those headrests in the back or some sort of roll bar setup?
Is that a Subaru?

At any rate, looks to be a sweet ride. Rag top or retractable hard top?

The headrests are in front of the roll bars that are directly behind them. Nissan 370Z is the make and model. Rag top that folds up into an area in front of the small trunk. They call the top an insulated convertible top. It is pretty quiet with the top up or down. Close the side windows in a cross wind and you have no wind buffeting your face area.

370Z Top Up Jan.jpg