• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Snocat drawings

Does anybody have plans for tucker sno cats? Even side, front and plan views would be fine. I want to make a wood model of one and need to get some of the proportions right as well as the curves and so forth of the pontoons and body.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
okay, that sounds like a fun project for a cold winter day, what year of a tucker are you looking for, and style? happy sawdust making, also there is a guy on ebay that sells plans for a 1956 tucker freighter model

oh wow, those plans would be sweet. I'd take anything honestly. I've also toyed with making a power wheels sized snowcat.

Do you have a link to the ebay plans? I couldn't find any at first glance.

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
oh wow, those plans would be sweet. I'd take anything honestly. I've also toyed with making a power wheels sized snowcat.

Do you have a link to the ebay plans? I couldn't find any at first glance.

i brought a set of plans and will pull out the CD and print it out for you, also over the years there has been several people build such models, even RC ones that are quite well done, lots of them do show up on the web in some form or fashion, happy searching

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
just took a look on ebay and found the tucker freighter plan to build a r/c model. look up tucker sno cat and scroll down about 2/3 the way and there it is 5.99 and it is from canada

Bought the plans. I plan on making a full 3d model. I mighhhhhhht just offer it to members here. I built a cnc in my basement last year so repro parts of wood shouldn't be a big deal.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
great, love to see what you do with the plans and how the tucker model comes out, stay in touch, photos along the way would be very nice thanks tuckerville