• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Glad it is snow!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We are getting snow that is supposed to transition to rain. Folks east of here could get a layer of freezing rain and that should make another mess like last week on the interstates around Elmira. Where my load of logs is coming from they already have about an inch on the ground. Still supposed to warm to about 40 this afternoon so it won't be here long.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
12" predicted for here on Thursday/Friday. Then again on Monday...Winter is BACK!!

Regards, Kirk

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
We got roughly 8" of snow sat night into sunday morning. The picked up last night. It's now -13 with blowing snow out there with a windchill of -22.

Better be ready muleman. I think this massive storm cell is headed right for you judging by the weather map.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Just looked at national radar. Looks like it is going to be a mess today. Glad I don't have to go anywhere.:w00t2:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I hate snow ! I hate winter ! I wish it was 100 degrees .What in the Hell am I doin in Idaho ???? Oh yea .... I moved here to get away from California .
I also hate California . I feel pissy ...... I hate everything .

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well it needs to start warming up and quit snowing! Coming down hard right now and temp is still below freezing. The salt is starting to work on the state roads. I ran over to Pa. and it was pretty shitty on the roads. Was a little better on the way back. Looked like they held off salting thinking it was going to warm up and rain.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The precip so far today has hit us as rain. Looking at the regional radar, it should switch to rain for you soon Muley. Plenty of ice for the evening commuters...

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well grab a shovel and come move some of this "rain". Or tell that to the poor guy who just walked all the way up my lane to inspect my 3 electric poles.:yum::yum: