• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hey Al

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
How much snow have you gotten so far? We have 7" in 4 hrs and it's still coming down hard.
Mike

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
So far we have clouds building up but no snow is falling yet . I just finished servicing the tractor and getting it ready . It looks like we are going to get hit hard .

Batten down the hatches and hold on !!! looks like the next week or so it is flat going to pile up with lots of snow !!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
HOLY COW !!!! It's 4:52 PM and it is flat commin down !!!

:snow2_smi::bitterColKatie bar the door !!!

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Just to let ya know...you can feel better about your situation......the temp went from 15...to 55 here today....sunny and warm!!!! see ya didnt have it so bad:whistling:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
if 'ya prefer not-snow, 'tis almost february! there was that blizzard or 2 in the early 90's. was that march, april~:whistling:

was really slippy earlier when i went went shoppin' earlier this afternoon an'at'. there was ice from here to there.
the weather is significantly warming, tho.:glare:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Snowing hard here since 4am. Much prefer it to the ice they are warning will come this morning. Then a 2 day warm up into the 50's and then back to cold by the weekend.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
we're due freezing rain now. ughhhhh! oh, well. i'll get my pals together to ice-dive if that rain arrives.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
looks like about 2 feet in the next couple days . I already plowed out once today and may need to go again .

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
looks like about 2 feet in the next couple days . I already plowed out once today and may need to go again .

Aw!!!! It was 70 here in St Louis today. Sunny.

I wanted to go skinny dippin' inthe Subdivision pond,,,,,, but the neighbors objected.:whistling:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I'm thankful we've only had the one storm to speak of so far this year. I've come to the conclusion that 75% of the people in this city should only be allowed to have seasonal drivers licenses good from May to September. Any more then 2 snowflakes in the air and everyone here forgets how to drive. Seriously. Doing 60km per hr in a 90km zone on dry pavement because there's one cloud ten kms away that dropped 2 snowflakes. Grrrrr...that drives me nuts....ok. Rant over!

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
70 degrees here at the lake....Light snow falling...but it melted before it hit the ground....:whistling:
Lake temp about 60 yet so Im sure it would be way to cold for ya around here!!!!!:yum: