• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New Mexico and Areas east are getting hammered

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Seen a few reports from out there and this storm is winding it's way east with high winds and plenty of moisture pushing north from the south of Texas. Looks like Cowboy may get more rain than snow but it will affect northern Kansas. Some areas may get over 18 inches of snow.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I just feel so sorry for all you snow cat owners up there in the North east.

Not a friggin flake to be found...Snow flake that is.:unsure:

What to do what to do....:ermm:

Ski resorts are resorting to their snow machines.......... and still no snow for skiers. So sad.

Time for Danny Kaye and Bing Crosby to head for the General's barn?

"I'm dreaming of a white Christmas":whistling:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
They made some at a small local slope and then watched it melt and run away.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Yup they been gettin hammered since early this morning in New Mexico, panhandles of Texas and Oklahoma, southeast Colorado and southwest Kansas.

Its been just west and north of us since about noon and if our temps hold through the night, we might miss the ice and just get a small amount of snow. So far we got about of 2 inches of rain which is very welcome, but it looks like were going to dodge the bullet again. :clap:

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
when New Mexico is done getting our fill of high mountain snow,( my sleds are ready for this winter:clap:) i'll send it up to the northeast for those people that need it:flowers:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I put the studded diggers on the truck last week. That is supposed to ward off plowable snow till February!:clap::clap:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Heck were still sitting at 33 degrees, so no ice or snow so far. :biggrin:

Temps are posta start falling soon and turn to light snow the rest of the day, so we at least have a chance of having an early white Christmas , without the blizzard conditions. :pee_smilie:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks like it will go north across the lakes and miss us.:clap:The plow looks fine sitting in the barn.