• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Miss Extreme

P

Pigtails

I guess that this would be on the serious note side, so I decided to post this here. Our daughter and also FF member, live2ride aka Kristy Martin, has entered the Miss Extreme contest.. I am asking in her behalf, to go to either SnowWest or the below link and read her post and the others. See who you think would be the most qualified for the position she is running for. In hopes you would vote for her, Kristy, Mtn Topper and I would say thank you.. She is a very serious but yet fun person to have around when riding. And has been at it since she was 5 years old, thanks to her Dad.. hehe..

http://www.tahoefilms.com/

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
Based on the results so far, it would appear to be an uphill battler for her.

P

Pigtails

I know.. But she still has time to catch up.. (my hopes are)

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
Do not know, how scientific this voting is, but each time that you refresh to see if someone else has voted, it gives her another vote.:rolleyes:

P

Pigtails

So each time you refresh it gives that person another vote? We don't want her to win that way. And neither does Kristy. That's not the intention of voting..If that is what is happening here, then maybe that's why the sudden votes on the others?.. Not fair..bummer

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Ok I voted :thumb: . Can you please ask Bill if I can have my Snot Trac lug nut back now ???
One good deed deserves another :yum: :yum: :yum:

P

Pigtails

Thanks guys.. And yes, BigAl I will ask Bill, but he is pretty hush-hush when it comes to his "lug nuts"..hehe

live2ride

Thank you all for your support!! Snow is my passion, no matter the sport!, thanks dad & mom (mtn topper and pig tails)!! Anyways, it does seem that the site is not really a fair deal, but I am thinking they may be able to see who has voted via IP address, not sure!! Anyways, Thank you for all the votes, and helping a sista out!!! hehe

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks like you are going up in the voting. It also looks like people can vote more than 1 time.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Well I think the person in the red bar is clearly cheating. It might be fun to see if they catch on.

Some testing indicates, it's pretty easy to saturate their server. :whistle:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
When I click on "Miss Extreme", the guys show up. Same contestants as "Be Extreme".:smileywac

dzalphakilo

Banned
Man, I'm getting old.

Here I thought I was going to see some heli skiing/snowboarding, solo wall climbing or some nice whitewater.

I'd vote, but have the same problem as BZ.

P

Pigtails

:yum: They're not quite as computer literate as some of you here. but the above thread works as well. Thanks Bob..:applause:

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!! :coolshade Who did you send that email to ALL OF WYOMING??????????????????:smileywac I would say she is in the running!!!!!!!!!!!!!:applause: Great job Pigtails!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK live2ride!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb:

dzalphakilo

Banned
Question out of curiosity, not wanting to be the fuddy duddy, but can I ask exactly what is Mr. and Mrs. extreme exactly supposed to represent?

I'm curious because I don't understand what the "judges" are supposed to judge on, plus the fact that any type of "popular vote" would even be taken into consideration (best in the world could be a complete prick, shouldn't matter if the person is liked or not).

Don't they have a race of some sort to compete in?

Pushing it I realize, but how bout something like a half pipe or something for snowmobiles for tricks?

Guess my thought process is that to determine who is the "most extreme" you need to have some head on head compitition depending on what "extreme" sport you're competing in.

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Just for you dzalphakilo :yum:
24-68 Big.gif

On the serious side:
The Miss Extreme Contest was created to showcase the top woman snowmachiners in the world. Winner will receive over $1000 in prizes plus be featured in the next Sled Head DVD. Top five essays, as scored by a panel of judges, will go on to on-line voting. A combination of the both the highest judge score and on-line voting will determine the winner. Deadline for on-line voting is 5pm MST February 4th, 2008.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I had a hard time connecting but finally got there.
She's close but not ahead yet. We can get her there.
I refreshed but could not tell if that increased the vote. All I see is the bar, I didn't see the exact count listed.
Good luck Kristine! :thumb: