• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Thunderstorms in January

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yup with lots of lighting too. Too bad it couldn't seem to do this last July instead...:hammer:

Snow what are you talking about....Crazy weather anyway...

Regards, Kirk

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Saw where they expect severe weather, maybe even tornadoes next 2 days.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
No thunderstorms here although it's been good weather for them. It's been warm with really high humidity. It's been drizzly, damp and misty with the temp of over 70 today. The wind is blowing pretty good right now so maybe it'll clear all this stuff outta here and we'll get back to clear, cool and sunny. I've got stuff to do.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Fallowed by 5 inches of fluffy snow that is currently redeeming old frequent flyer miles in the 30-45 mph wind we currently are experiancing this AM. Reduced visability has called of school, and the family is home making cup cakes and some lunch for now.

Supposed to hit near 0 for the next couple of nights...

Regards, Kirk

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
that weaher's rather indecsive. was pourin' freezin' rain.

fer 15 minutes.

1 day, they call fer -1, when by noon, we've gotten to 47 w/ sun & intermittent cloudy precipitation. not snow precipitation. rain.

when they say it's gonna snow. i find my bathing suits. when the weatherman says it's gonna be 90 w/ high humidy, i find a few pairs of boots & a knit hat, 1 of my pink wool coats, & buy 20 gallons of h2o. & salt.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
luvs - It's going to be all over the board in our area today/tonight. Temps are going to drop about 35 degrees in the next 12 hours.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We are hearing some rumblings here and the wind has been blasting all morning. Glad I took care of outside stuff early today. Rain is beating down now and we have flood warnings. The creeks were running hard yesterday after the hard rain we got. It has stayed in the low 50's so far but supposed to drop fast this evening. Time to get the porch warmed up before it gets here.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Heard on the news there's been a fatality somewhere in Georgia that's weather related. Also that there are tornados forming. Take cover!

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
luvs - It's going to be all over the board in our area today/tonight. Temps are going to drop about 35 degrees in the next 12 hours.

thanx, bzoom. hail is here then gone, then here again.. kinda' used to shiverin'- i'm thin, not much there to keep me warm. that's okay. got that winter gear gathered together now, mostly.