• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New your blackout

working woman

Site Supporter
These pictures were taken during the 2003 Blackout in New York....by one of the top professionals using the newest Canon Ap245zw camera....What a wonderful job; I just can't believe h ow well they turned out.
Photos of the 2003 Blackout

Attachments

• ny1.jpg
    ny1.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 63
  • ny2.jpg
    ny2.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 64
  • ny3.jpg
    ny3.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 61
  • ny4.jpg
    ny4.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 61
  • ny5.jpg
    ny5.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 63

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
What exactly does "New your blackout" mean?
It's that way just so you have a reason to reply/post. :tiphat:

For the rest of us, we know it's "New York blackout" but in her excitement and diligence to post it, she had a typo.

working woman

Site Supporter
bczoom said:
For the rest of us, we know it's "New York blackout" but in her excitement and diligence to post it, she had a typo.

yes this is correct. :pat:. Thanks for clearing this up BC! I'm by no means perfect, and do make mistakes!:respect:

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Yeah. Pretty funny! I tell my dad for Kawansa I hang lights. Only the teeth light up. Ya see its supposed to be funny. hell, people make fun of Italians all the time and Im Italian. I make fun of everyone, just not at work. It sucks that people can get offended so damn easy. Cant we all get along and make fun of each other? :smileywac