• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Flextrac Nodwell FN-10

Doublejac

I have a 1970 Flextrac Nodwell FN-10 I'm parting out. The FN-10 was never all that popular back in the day. Almost everything on it was unique. This translates into virtually no parts availability anymore and that's why I'm thinking of parting out mine to anyone who might be looking for these rare and unique parts. It has the NC-4 differential, 4V 104 engine. Let me know if you're interested or know anyone who is....

Doublejac

I have a 1970 Flextrac Nodwell FN-10 I'm parting out. The FN-10 was never all that popular back in the day. Almost everything on it was unique. This translates into virtually no parts availability anymore and that's why I'm thinking of parting out mine to anyone who might be looking for these rare and unique parts. It has the NC-4 differential, 4V 104 engine. Let me know if you're interested or know anyone who is....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I would love to see some pics of it there was one that came through here a while back I think it was an fn-15 a smaller rig about the size of a weasel if the motor a ford v-4

Doublejac

image.jpg

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
all aluminum body that could be the start of a good project replace that little v6 with a Kubota or Nissan diesel and it would make quite quite a rig