• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Buy something TODAY!!

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
I hope everyone buys something today - anything will do - to show the communist backed "infiltrator day off" crowd that we don't need (or want) them here anymore.

Celebrating the infiltrators on the communist holiday of the Russian New Year - Perfect.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I bought a truck load of mulch, and lunch out.
What did you buy? (everyone, not just av8r)

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I went to Taco Bell, where Americans work, and bought tacos!!! :yum:

I also picked up some small electronics for a computer and purchased 2 motorcycle batteries for the scooters.

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
I bought.....ummm....actually, I didn't buy anything today. I packed a luch instead of going out. :D

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
:soapbox:

I am proud to say I bought over $10,000 of goods and services today from an American owned and operated business.

My footings were poured today and the basement walls will be poured tomorrow.

Check the pictures on my website, below.

:finger2: the infiltrators.

beds

I bought about $30K in taxes! Today is our filing deadline. Not that Canada is a part of the May 1 "celebration", but seems fitting to pay a whole whack of income tax while millions celebrate being income-tax free!

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
I bought a 13 year old Troy-Bilt Chipper Vac in near mint condition.

It had a nice big "Made in the USA" sticker on it and I actually believe it!

I'm pretty sure the guy I bought it from was an American too!

I'm not sure this counts but that's all I had time to do.

PB

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Didn't have time yesterday to buy anything. The illegal immigrant field workers did not show up. (Must of been check handout day in the welfare line - they never do show up when there is real work to be done) I had to rebuild my own fences and gate to keep the sheep in and the cattle out. I did use American made wire though.:whistle:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I think that march turned out to be a big joke in Minnesota. The whole thing was stupid, what they didn't buy or we couldn't buy we will buy today. They did nothing. One of them said, I am for the boycott but I can't march as I need the money. They need us just as much as we need them if not more.

murph

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sure that counts!
And welcome to FF Chrpmaster and TitanZero!
Glad to see you guys posting!!! :D