• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

My Turn! What Is It?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
what is it-2.jpg

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Chris was the closer guess, in that he said emergency.

Hey snow cat person, stop farting and start guessing! lol

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Unlike Sush's Penzy Spices, I will send this to the person who guesses the correct answer.

This stained wicker basket is overflowing with red, white and blue coordinated gourmet foods such as Wisconsin Swiss cheese, Bavaria beef salami and beef summer sausages, white yogurt covered pretzels, a sideboard creamy chocolate cheesecake, individually wrapped peppermint candy puffs, cajun spice dip mix, two boxes of Dangold delicious water crackers, wild Alaska smoked salmon, all natural baked pita chips beautifully wrapped with a matching red, white and blue hand made bow.
ng5210lg.jpg

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Because of the screw shape, I suppose that's a little off putting, however, this was used at one time.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
it's a mouth gag

maunders mouth wedge
:biggrin:

Mouth Gag (1880s-1910s)
This wooden, screw-shaped mouth gag would be inserted into an anesthetized patient's mouth to keep the airway open.

Good job Shep!
Now send me your details for da goodies! :smile: