• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Seriously, can you believe this?

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
My wife ordered some wall decorations from Amazon. Being shipped from CA, via Fed-EX. In a matter of a few days, it made it all the way to Williston, VT. and that is where it sat. For three days, it did not move. My wife asked me if I would look into it. I proceeded to look into it.

Turns out, FED-EX is short of drivers and cannot deliver the package from Williston, VT to my house. A distance of 45 miles. A delivery company that does not have any delivery drivers. Can you believe that shit? They tell me I will need to drive to the terminal and pick up the package, my self. I try to explain to them that the last thing they want is to deal with me in person, that they would be much better off hiring someone to deliver it to me instead. I suggested UPS or the USPS. I offended the snowflake and hung up.

I jumped in my truck and drove to the FED-EX facility. I stormed right into the employee only lounge and told them I wanted my package and I wanted it now. They tried to get me to go back out into the waiting area and they would be with me in a minute as soon as their break is over. Can you believe that shit? I kindly explained to them that I just drove 45 miles to pick up a package because they could not get off their asses to do it themselves. The guy said he would refuse to speak to me any more and he was going to get his supervisor. Go get him I said and make damn sure the SOB is wearing his flax jacket.

They made me wait almost an hour claiming they could not find the package while 4 of them scoured the facility. I kept getting up and going into the employee lounge getting more coffee and I ate 4 of their glazed donuts. I asked one of them if someone could go get my some jelly cremes as those are my favorite. No one said a word to me.

Can you believe this? I have to say after all this I walked out laughing at how much I busted their balls over this. Can anyone blame me for being such a prick. :yum:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Can't blame you in the least. I've never ever heard them refuse to deliver a package. They deserved even more than you gave them ....at least more than you told above.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
here's one for you ups and fed ex moves 90 percent of the us mail, at a loss to the usps. now fed ex and ups have their new economy service, where they use the usps to move their packages, than turn around and get paid again to move them for the usps

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Sounds like Fed - Ex would be a good place for a driver looking for a job to apply.

They had a sign out front looking for TEMP drivers. Temp? I have never seen such of brainless group of incompetent assholes in all my life and I have been around more then a few years now. It is no wonder they cannot keep truck drivers. They must run them all off.

You should have seen the supervisor. What a clueless prick he was. How in hell does somebody like that get to be a FED-EX terminal Supervisor in the first place?

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I order my cat food from a place called Chewy.com they advertise how fast the pet food gets delivered.
I complained that I hadn't gotten mine so fast.
They told me that they use FedEx and FedEx doesn't deliver shipments to homes (Home delivery) on Mondays. http://www.answers.com/Q/Does_FedEx_Deliver_on_Mondays

From what I can find out online that seems to be true.
No delivery on MONDAYS? WTF give me a break. Sundays yeah but Mondays?
Apparently that is to give their drivers two days off.
How about they give some drivers different days off? (Like some Sun & Mon others maybe Sat & Sun.) That way they could still have Monday delivery.