• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Black Trump Exec Drops Truth Bomb: "I can no longer remain silent"

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxaKUo5naoY"]Lynne Patton "The Trump Family That I Know" - A Black Female Trump Executive Speaks - YouTube[/ame]

If you prefer to read ...here is what she says:

I can no longer remain silent about the repeated and reprehensible attempts to align my boss and his family with racist hate-mongering groups, campaigns and messaging,” wrote Patton.

“To the skeptics who will undoubtedly claim that I am doing this at the behest of the Trump family or with the promise of reward, I deliberately chose not to seek their approval nor council in advance to this video for fear that there would be more concern for me and its potential viral ramifications than they would be for themselves and the fact that quite simply this is the right thing to do,” said Patton, who posted the video on YouTube and has been flooded with comments on Twitter.

“The Trump family that I know is, without question, one of the most generous, compassionate and philanthropic families I’ve ever had the privilege of knowing and the honor to call friends,” she said. “They have been incredibly loyal to me and to the countless dedicated people they employ around the world – hiring more minority and female executives than any other company for which I’ve ever worked.”

Patton defended Trump’s policies for a temporary ban on Muslims entering the U.S. and the construction of a wall with Mexico.

“To equate racism with my boss’ call for a temporary moratorium on a flawed immigration system that radical Islamic terrorists continue to exploit, or the construction of an impassible wall to protect our borders from the influx of illegal drugs, is not only incendiary, it’s wholly irresponsible and only serves to embolden the very hatred these draconian groups espouse,” she wrote, later criticizing “paid protesters” who target Trump.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Many lies and twisted truths have been told by so many. Maybe we will be able now to see the truth of Trump.

Regards, Kirk

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Many lies and twisted truths have been told by so many. Maybe we will be able now to see the truth of Trump.

Regards, Kirk
Agreed. I think her main motivation was to make clear Trump is not racist. Watching news will show protestors shouting "Anyone But Trump" (of course they are being paid by Soros), and they are saying Trump is racist etc etc etc.

How Soros can get away with this BS is beyond me. He is trying to influence a national election in ways I have never seen before. :eek: What I do know that in the end, he will get his, at least I am counting on that. I hope he wastes all his money and gets ripped off by a ponzy scheme.