• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Ed Hochuli

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
Is the biggest piece of shit to ever walk the earth.

He should be banned from refereeing in the nfl for life after the farce he has made of tonight's game.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I don't know specifically what you are complaining about but I will say that there have been some bad and strange decisions this year.

I think that the rule book has become 'way too complicated. It needs simplifying. And then again, it might be that the players are becoming more conversant with the rules and where the "gray" areas are and try to exploit them. In any case, every down draws more flags than the United Nations and somebody has to try try and explain them!!!!

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
I don't know specifically what you are complaining about but I will say that there have been some bad and strange decisions this year.

I think that the rule book has become 'way too complicated. It needs simplifying. And then again, it might be that the players are becoming more conversant with the rules and where the "gray" areas are and try to exploit them. In any case, every down draws more flags than the United Nations and somebody has to try try and explain them!!!!

Amen. Makes it hard to watch anymore.:sad:

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
I have up on sports years ago after the first talk of a strike.
Been a long time.
I just don't give a shit. Who the f cares what millionaires do for fun and glory?
Not me.