• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Surprised the hell outta me...

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Get that grape trained up on something. even a piece of stiff wire would help it. See you got some more storms this morning. We got blasted about 4 am.

Attachments

• ScreenShot001.jpg
    ScreenShot001.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 31

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Yeah, they came through this morning, and hammered the treelings in the pots. And yes, I know I need to get it trained, I've just been either really busy, or very tired. (Work is kicking my ass)

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Going to suit up this morning and run the weedeater in the bee yard and the orchard area. Peaches look almost ready to pick. Will have to replace the apple trees as they did not make it. One is totally dead and the other only has a few live branches on it. Pears and cherry trees look pretty nice.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Going to suit up this morning and run the weedeater in the bee yard and the orchard area. Peaches look almost ready to pick. Will have to replace the apple trees as they did not make it. One is totally dead and the other only has a few live branches on it. Pears and cherry trees look pretty nice.

Look forward to some pics :)

Also, I got 4 more planted in pots with 5 or 6 more to do once they get a little bigger. Also, put the aloe in a big new home.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 18