• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Question About Debate and Discussion Forum

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Go to your user control panel, first button on the far left of the gray header.

Under Group Memberships you should see the option to unsubscribe.

Sorry you are leaving D & D

Jim

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
It's sometimes better to put certain folks on ignore globally, than miss out on all the fun.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
There's a debate and discussion section???

Oh yes.....I remember it now! It's that section of the forum I haven't been to in a very long time due to thread after thread on Obama....:whistling:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter

Oh yes.....I remember it now! It's that section of the forum I haven't been to in a very long time due to thread after thread on Obama....:whistling:
I know Brian, I understand where you are coming from.
It must be a bitch for you to log on here and see 16 threads concerning His Holiness.
For me, I felt a little fed up over certain posts and felt like my head was going to explode.
So what if it does?
I try to keep my part of the debates fun.. but then again.. you never know...:whistling:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten

And previously the previous administration :whistle:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
While not everyone ever agrees with everyone, and some never agree with anyone, the passion shown by many here shows that some of us actually give two shits about what goes on in the political spectrum. Yes, sometimes it does get heated and barbs are thrown that probably should not be thrown, but that is part of what has made this country the (semi)free nation it is today. If it were not for the passion shown by our forefathers and foremothers, we would be under the rule of those damn brits, and have sheep-trail roads like they do in London (God, I hate driving in that town). You would not be able to speak your mind without being jailed or condemned to death, and freedom as we know it would not exist.

Personally, I'll put up with the ramblings of a few who don't know what they are talking about, and the few who would have us to be in bondage to a government that would have to give you permission to wipe your ass, so that I can continue to speak my mind and cast my vote against the pinkos. Walking away for awhile rather than throwing out the baby with the bath water is how I find I cope on many of the forums I have been active on. JMHO

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I know Brian, I understand where you are coming from.
It must be a bitch for you to log on here and see 16 threads concerning His Holiness.
For me, I felt a little fed up over certain posts and felt like my head was going to explode.
So what if it does?
I try to keep my part of the debates fun.. but then again.. you never know...:whistling:

I'm sure I'm not the only non-american to get turned off by that. I just got tired of exactly that and have pretty much lost interest in most of the sections on the forum now since no matter what section, it's all about how great america is or how much of an idiot Obama is.:hammer:

Meh! I just come here for the snowcat section now. No point in going posting on any other topic if you're not american and either an obama hater or lover. It was the same exact thing when Bush was in power....just do a search on threads about Bush and see what comes up.:hammer::hammer:

See you all when the snow flies and there's non-Obama stuff to talk about in the snowcat section............

RedRocker

America is great, what's wrong with that? You're proud of your country aren't ya?
I like political stuff, it's the interweb, not to be taken seriously. If poly ticks upsets you
then by all means don't go there, but I wouldn't lose any sleep over any of this stuff.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
America is great, what's wrong with that? You're proud of your country aren't ya?
I like political stuff, it's the interweb, not to be taken seriously. If poly ticks upsets you
then by all means don't go there, but I wouldn't lose any sleep over any of this stuff.
Yup! and.. I've decided to be selective about which D&D threads I reply to, and how.
I wouldn't want to upset anyone, and/or make an ass of myself in the process.