• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Thunder Snow!

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
We are currently having the most intense thunder-snow storm I have ever seen!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
We had that yesterday ! I do not believe I have ever heard of that before .:wow:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Dave we are not getting the thunder here but driving up to the fencing club was near white out in the rural area. I'm guessing we are about 90 minutes to 2 hours behind you with the weather. So what you have now I will be driving through when we leave the fencing club.

loboloco

Dave we are not getting the thunder here but driving up to the fencing club was near white out in the rural area. I'm guessing we are about 90 minutes to 2 hours behind you with the weather. So what you have now I will be driving through when we leave the fencing club.
Mel, I hope it gets better before it hits ya'll. Oh, we never used a club for fencing, a hammer and staples always worked for us.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I just got in from plowing the drive. We never got the thunder. It was projected we would be getting 1 to 2 inches of snow but so far we've gotten an honest 4" of snow and its still coming down pretty hard. Looks like we are getting some of Lake Michigan's lake effect snow here.