• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Sex ,Chocolate ,Cigars and Rum !

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Man it just don't get no better than that . I think I have hit apon the hidden recipe for happiest in Everymans life . Well... maybe not chocolate . But you gotta give the little Lady something . :clap:

Of course I am just guessing about this as the wife just walked by , read my Post and said "Good luck ,Sailor" ....:brows::brows:

Its funny how much smarter I get after 3 rums and about 6 little chocolate thingys ..... wonder where I put those damn cigars .
I need a smoking jacket too ..... :clap::w00t2:

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Excellent AL,
I had a day just like that today.
Well minus the sex
And chocolate is not allowed so none of that either
I don't like cigars
And no rum in the house

But I am having a beer

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Excellent AL,
I had a day just like that today.
Well minus the sex
And chocolate is not allowed so none of that either
I don't like cigars
And no rum in the house

But I am having a beer

Well .... your just the friggin life of the party ...ain't you .:doh::unsure:
Come to Panama and we will get to straightened out ASAP :clap::whistling::wink:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Watch out for those chocolates, BigA; I've heard they can give you a bigA. :poke:

Trakternut

Spoken by a man who gets plenty o' chocolate, cigars, rum and,.........................uhhhhhhhhhh...........chocolate, cigars, and rum. :whistling:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
That' a LIE!!! :hammer: I don't drink or smoke...

...so my schedule is pretty much open. :ermm:

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Well .... your just the friggin life of the party ...ain't you .:doh::unsure:
Come to Panama and we will get to straightened out ASAP :clap::whistling::wink:

Hey! That reminds me! Was anyone ever declared a winner in the vacation thread??? Who got the official invite to stay at your place in Panama?

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Hey! That reminds me! Was anyone ever declared a winner in the vacation thread??? Who got the official invite to stay at your place in Panama?

No , no one was declared a winner yet . I tried to get some people to come up with a fair system to choose a winner but have had little luck . I'll work on it today .