• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Firearms Humor & Memes

Umberto

I have a bud who was a natural wing shot, point guard, and second baseman. He lost his right eye to a farming accident and was never the same shooter. Another friend, after a heart transplant, trained her self to shoot left handed. Bill never tried.

IMG_0338.jpeg

power1

deer season is over . . .

I have a cousin, lives in SC. her husband is an avid hunter and 'plained me in SC there is no limit to taking deer (in season)
apparently the deer populations is over abundant in SC . . .
Just about the same here in Mississippi. We don't even have to check them in. You are supposed to call in and tell the game warden you shot one but most people don't. When I lived in Indiana I would kill four or five a year. All I had to do is walk out in my front yard and pick out the one I wanted.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
114527-6df486a5eae086fce53bf62dbdc73eba.data