• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The Heavenly Din Din

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Earlier, I went out to eat dinner with my darling friend Cathy.

We went to Ruby Tuesday.

You must, and I do mean you MUST try the Asian Salmon and Shrimp, if you never have before.

Googled what the meal includes for all of ya..

Grilled Atlantic salmon glazed with a peanut-barbecue sauce to give it a sweet and spicy kick, then topped with sautéed, Cajun seasoned shrimp. Served with fresh, steamed broccoli and brown-rice pilaf with cheese and diced tomatoes.:w00t2:

I don't do Ruby Tuesday that often, but after this, I'll be making a trip back now and then.

This has been pirate_girl, your friendly FF food critic.

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
It's all your fault.

You said I MUST go.

First my shellfish allergy kicked in. No biggy, just feeling a little bloated and have blotches all over. People started asking if I was Fat Bastaad from the Austin Powers movie. I simply said 'yes' and signed autographs.

Then I hit the peanut-barbecue sauce. Started getting hard to breathe. Hmm, so that's what 'tongue' tastes like. Quick epi to the thigh, all better.

Next up, the pilaf with cheese. Did I mention my lactose intolerance? I'm still tooting at this very moment. :fart2:

I don't do Ruby Tuesday that often, but after this, I'll be making a trip back now and then. :thumb:

This has been bobcat, your feeble FF food cynic.