• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME ...

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
:moon:

20200307-083451.jpg

Bannedjoe

Here in AZ, we don't play that shit.
Unfortunately, we still have to pay attention to those of you that do.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Here in AZ, we don't play that shit.
Unfortunately, we still have to pay attention to those of you that do.

I don't understand why we don't just set the clocks ahead 1/2 hour and then never mess with them again. We would no longer have to "spring ahead," no longer ever need to "fall back." We'd just split the difference 1 time and be done with all this crap.

All this goes back to the farmers who used to farm without ELECTRIC LIGHTS ON THEIR TRACTORS. Now the tractors, combines and other equipment in the fields around my home light up the sky!

Bannedjoe

All this goes back to the farmers who used to farm without ELECTRIC LIGHTS ON THEIR TRACTORS. Now the tractors, combines and other equipment in the fields around my home light up the sky!

Which is kinda silly because vegetables don't care what time it is.

I don't think tractors do either! :tongue: