• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1959 Tucker 443 restoration

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
time to install the heater

Attachments

• DSC_0011.jpg
    DSC_0011.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 728

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Pretty funny. I was looking at the earlier pics of the dash and wasn't sure if it was wood or polished aluminum reflecting the other wood in the rear. Now I know!

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
it is a great big, big, big blue tucker and you should see the big sno-cat trailer it pulls

Here is the trailer that goes with photo #119. Tucker shipped two the day we were here and this is the third. They are ten feet wide and thirty long.

Attachments

• DSCN2273.jpg
    DSCN2273.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 723

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
made up new hood side panels today, little by little it is getting done

Attachments

• DSC_0054.jpg
    DSC_0054.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 509
  • DSC_0061.jpg
    DSC_0061.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 508
  • DSC_0056.jpg
    DSC_0056.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 512
  • DSC_0058.jpg
    DSC_0058.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 510

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Just went thru this (again) from start to finish just shaking my head. Thinking I'm going to need a strap around by head to keep from walking around open mouthed for three days.

How goes the work on the '57 Deco?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 436

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Just went thru this (again) from start to finish just shaking my head. Thinking I'm going to need a strap around by head to keep from walking around open mouthed for three days.

Dave you really don't know just how much that looks like my dog Boss Dog at dinner time.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter

hey, you old dog, when are you planning to be here for the meow? happy to pickup from the airport and .................