• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tractors as Yard Art?

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
There are several people in my area who park older tractors in their yard and treat them as 'yard art.' One guy, who I really need to go introduce myself to, has an old Allis Chalmers that is painted black & white so that it looks like a cow! He actually parks 2 ACs out there, but only one is painted like a cow.

After we had a few good snows I parked the Snow Trac out in my front yard for a few days just to see what type of reaction I got. Not much, as it turned out. At least not much that was actually said to me. Then again, I think most people who drive down my road already think I'm nuts.

This shot is a sunrise photo (you can see the sun coming up through the trees in the background right above the rear of the Snow Trac.

Attachments

• yard art.jpg
    yard art.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 40

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't park it out front in the yard but I do stategically park in the the drive so when people come to the house they get it's full appreciation! :)