• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

?????????????

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
:smileywac

Attachments

• PICT0003_8.JPG
    PICT0003_8.JPG
    151.1 KB · Views: 197

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
:eek:
Hopefully it was a gradual break so the driver had time to get the heck out of the seat .....otherwise he's trapped in that mess.

I can't imagine WHY someone would take a tractor like that out onto a dock. Any idea what he was attempting to do?

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
This pic may help you see it a bit better .....:thumb:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 191

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Ahhh, it's a bridge. Did you know the unlucky tractor owner? Hopefully it's not YOU. :eek:

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
No I did not know him it came via email and I thought it was neat. Mike

Deerlope

By golly the bridge maintenance crew show be fired. I will bet that cause some paper work to be done by the operator.

Trakternut

That looks to be a bridge over a drainage/irrigation ditch. It's likely, then, that it is a privately owned structure and not a public right of way. Therefore, the landowner, or some such private party is responsible for maintaining it. It may have been one of those cases where, "We'll get to fixing that bridge someday." Well, I guess it's now Someday!

John Deeres have their doors to the left side of the instrument console, at the front of the cab, so the operator should have been able to open the door and step carefully (As would anyone following his footsteps:yum: ) out of the cab to safety.

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
They also should have had planks tire width apart running the whole length down to help distribute the load over more planks than just the planks under the tires!