• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

2 snowcats sitting in field for 5 years

Briarpatch

One of my neighbors, Ernie has these 2 snowcats sitting on his property for the last 5 years. One is a sprite and the other is an Imp. Looks like the track fell off the Imp and it was just left there. The sprite has a plow on the front. See the pic I took a couple of weeks ago. Its a shame to just let these cats sit there.

Attachments

• IMG_1436.JPG
    IMG_1436.JPG
    118.1 KB · Views: 318

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Try a warm bowl of tucker oil...... Maybe you could coax them onto the trailer......

Briarpatch

Somebody should buy these units. They look like they are in pretty good shape. I would but I already have a Tucker 1644

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Somebody should buy these units. They look like they are in pretty good shape. I would but I already have a Tucker 1644

Ask you buddy if they are his to sell, then if they are post them up here, as they will find a home.

Otherwise they belong to some one else, and we need to find the owners and ask them..

Regards, Kirk