• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Season send off

Sno-Surfer

Well we had one more grand finale Sno Cat trip planned for this last weekend. I've been waiting for all the stars to align to make this work and we nailed it. I picked the kids up from school and headed south. Arrived at the unloading area at 7pm and headed up for a sunset cruise to about 7k ft and camped in a good 10 ft of snow. About 6 friends and 3 kids came. Not a breath of wind on Saturday and full on sunny skies all three days. We camped for two nights. I'll let the pictures tell the rest but we sent this season off with a bang...(literally cause I blew the transmission on my truck about 10 miles from home on the way back yesterday...)

IMG_7457.jpg

IMG_7461.jpg

IMG_7468.jpg

IMG_7471.jpg

IMG_7481.jpg

Last edited:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Beautiful photos!

I was on the tractor mowing this morning. We've had so much rain I sank it in the mud on one of the slopes in my woods. Personally, I'd prefer SNOW!!!

That looks like paradise. We haven't had a great snow year here in Alaska for a few years, ok in certain places but nothing that looks like what you are enjoying. Hard to put away the snow toys with those conditions. Thanks for sharing!!

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
FABULOUS!!!

only in a tucker sno-cat, more smiles per mile,

stay orange and tucker beyond where other snow machines dare not go...