• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bought a Bobcat Tractor

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yup, I did it.

Bobcat CT235 with 2 rear remotes and FEL. I special ordered the smaller 62" heavy duty bucket instead of the standard 68" bucket because my clay is so hard I figured the slightly smaller bucket would make for easier digging and I would probably not miss the added capacity of the larger bucket.

bobct235hydro.jpg

Should be delivered by midweek. They have to install some of the options I spec'd out and get the bucket shipped in.

Honestly I think the New Holland 2035 is a better quality and better designed machine but the Bobcat dealer (Atlas Bobcat) just cut me such a good deal it was impossible to justify spending the extra money for the NH.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Not another one, just a bigger one.

Oh, and I'm having new gates put in, increasing from 60" to 96" wide.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
congrats Bob enjoy your new tool but remember where are the pics you could have snaped a few at the dealer.

ps i spoke too fast thy didn't come right up nice looking tractor.

Last edited:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
congrats Bob enjoy your new tool but remember where are the pics you could have snaped a few at the dealer.

ps i spoke too fast thy didn't come right up nice looking tractor.

I actually never went to the dealership, I had them come to me with the demo. The picture above is from a different dealer but its the same model tractor. The dealer I'm buying from brought me a demo but took that tractor back about a week ago. It will be returned to me next week with the added options I spec'd out. I promise to have real pictures within a day or two of its arrival.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
It would be the equivalent of the CK35.

Honestly I have some very mixed feelings about the purchase. There are some parts of this tractor that I really think are inferior to the 'big 3' brands, I detailed those in another thread. However when the price difference is nearly $8000 between the Korean built and the Japanese built tractors I simply could not justify spending $8000 for better design, better ergonomics and nicer details. So I will put up with some poorly positioned control levers and use the $8000 difference in price to fly to Europe for a trip next Easter.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
You'll get by those nuisances, if it performs like mine you're gonna really enjoy the extra stash of cash!

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well I think I made this deal at the right time. Looks like my alternator on my New Holland may have died?