• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Trimmble CFX 750 auto steering

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Been two days since I drove my planter tractor. All I do is turn it on the headlands and push a button on a screen. Once this is done the tractor drives itself in the most perfect straight line you could imagine. GPS is a good thing...Wonder if it could be used with my Snow Trac.....But no roads are stored it's memory.

It can be used in all of my equiptment, as it can be moved from one to another, with a little work of course.

Guess I am a modern farmer now:biggrin:

Best regards, Kirk

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Are you going to adapt it to the picker this fall? They are great for spraying plus you don't need foam for marking that way. Using technology is the way to do large areas without landmarks.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
My intention is to use it for each row crop operation, 2 tractors, a self propelled sprayer, and the combine.

I am afraid we are going to get very good at moving it from machine to machine....to the point I might get another if this one is a usefull as it seems to be.

Had some trouble today getting to aquire the A B line, and go auto. Adjusted a few things and it seems to be better able.

Things like this realy make me wonder if some day we won't have to drive the car.....

Regards, Kirk