• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New Holland's new UTV

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I've not been to the dealership to see one (if they even have one yet) but I got my copy of ACRES magazine in the mail last week and noticed that New Holland has come out with a new utility vehicle.
rustler.jpg

It appears that it is available in several different configurations, gas and diesel, full cab or open, 2 or 4 seats, etc.

Anyone know if this is actually exclusive to New Holland or is it a rebadged contract item? Anyone know the capabilities of them? Basically anyone know anything about them at all?

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Not much info on NH's website is there?

I guess if you try to "build one" the options/versions are there

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
They show some stuff, but I was mostly curious if this is actually a Case/New Holland product or if it is something like a Club Car or EZ Go that has been rebranded. Not that there is anything wrong with those (or other) brands, I was just really curious.

Of course if I brought one home my wife would probably kill me, she was pretty mad when the little Yamaha unit showed up in the driveway but now loves that, but there is no room in the garage for another.

Trakternut

Of course if I brought one home my wife would probably kill me, she was pretty mad when the little Yamaha unit showed up in the driveway but now loves that, but there is no room in the garage for another.

Easy 'nuff fix, build a bigger garage! :shifty:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well it has been a year and he expanded the garage so when is the new toy coming?:whistling:

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
I looked at these units the other day. They sure do look like a Club-Car to me. They do have a dual range transmission, which the CCs don't have, so I'm not really sure.