• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Cleaning gutters !

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I found a great way to do it . I use my Boom Lift and Pressure washer !!!! Never have I been able to have gutters this clean . What use to take 2 hours now takes about 20 minutes .:clap:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
For those of us without a boom-lift, a gas operated leaf blower works nicely. Get up on the roof and just point the blower towards the gutter and walk the perimeter.

Poobah - Can I borrow your boom-lift? I really need one to pressure wash my cedar siding. If you bring it, I'll buy the Dr. Rum's!!!

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
For those of us without a boom-lift, a gas operated leaf blower works nicely. Get up on the roof and just point the blower towards the gutter and walk the perimeter.

Poobah - Can I borrow your boom-lift? I really need one to pressure wash my cedar siding. If you bring it, I'll buy the Dr. Rum's!!!

Bc You can buy an extension kit that goes on the blower , that has a down spout on the end where you can blow them out from the ground . I beleive sears sells them . I finally just installed the plastic gutter screens on mine so i dont have to mess with ours anymore . :wink:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Bc You can buy an extension kit that goes on the blower , that has a down spout on the end where you can blow them out from the ground . I beleive sears sells them . I finally just installed the plastic gutter screens on mine so i dont have to mess with ours anymore . :wink:
Thanks Cowboy. I prefer to do it from the roof. It gives me a chance to visually check things and I don't have all that crap blowing down on me.

I've never had much luck with the screen coverings but I bought the cheap ones. Can't justify the cost of the nice ones since I have a ladder and backpack blower.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter

Ahhhhh ,,,,,... Let me think about it .....??????.......:unsure::unsure:

No .

Ok , next question ???:yum::yum:

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I found a great way to do it . I use my Boom Lift and Pressure washer !!!! Never have I been able to have gutters this clean . What use to take 2 hours now takes about 20 minutes .:clap:

Al, I'm glad to see that there is at least one thing in this world you are happy about! :whistling: