• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Would you own this?

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Saw this at our local New Holland dealer today. They apparently had it repainted by a local shop as the shops logo is on it as well as the New Holland decals.

Attachments

• latest 001 (600 x 450).jpg.jpg
    latest 001 (600 x 450).jpg.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 117

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
My first thought was the shit splatters will really show bad on that color! I have seen oddball color heavy equipment before but never on a new tractor. I figure they must be gearing it toward ladies.

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
It's probably for Breast Cancer Awareness. New Holland Australia had 50 of them made as a Special Edition. Link here

New Holland North America made one for a special contest they ran and the winner was a woman. I forget what the promotion was for.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
It's probably for Breast Cancer Awareness. New Holland Australia had 50 of them made as a Special Edition. Link here

New Holland North America made one for a special contest they ran and the winner was a woman. I forget what the promotion was for.
Well I totally never thought of that as the reason for the color. That would be a good thing for sure.:clap::clap:

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
They had scale model miniatures in pink as well. It's done for breast cancer awareness. I would own it and not think twice. :)

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
They had scale model miniatures in pink as well. It's done for breast cancer awareness. I would own it and not think twice. :)

Ditto , Looks like a heck of a nice tractor , wouldn,t be my first choice in color but I aint that picky . :biggrin:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I've got several pink rifles in the gun safe but I'm not going to be driving a pink tractor. That thing is just ugly.