• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Has anyone else contemplated

Bamby

Has anyone else contemplated just how much life actually does resemble a game of Monopoly?

85ded28803b2d0efc36da06c40ec90f1.jpg

Every move you make someone or something, tax, fee, or licence is reaching in and exercising their share of your hard earned stash there is no such thing as free. As an mare individual the only coarse through the negation of life is to minimize how much of your life you choose to allow them to own. If you choose to live life indebted to the bankers you have thereby indebted your like as a indentured servant to the bankers until the debt is satisfied or paid.

I know at this point in my life I may not have much by some peoples standards but at least it's paid for in full with the exception of the reoccurring taxes. :hammer: