• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Any horror fiends out here?

Toxic_Cupcakes

Blood,guts,n gore! Hahahahah....*Ahem* excuse me.

Anyone else into the horror genre? How does everyone get their fix?

I myself listen to 'the no sleep podcast' and creepypastas on youtube, also read around the web for horror stories and plays some horror games here and there.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Zombie fan, but not the more traditional horror movies.

More of an action/adventure film fan myself.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Nope!!! I used to watch horror movies when I young and dating but that had really nothing to do with the movie. :brows:

These days I'm more of a classic movie fan. I love the "oldies".

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Zombie fan all the way!

And that is the way it should be :clap:

The old horror flicks are, in my mind, like the current Zombie movies/shows, they may have moments of shock but did more with suspense and a slow build up of fear (often with a good plot line) in the mind of the audiences.

The new horror flicks (except for the comedy parody flicks of horror flicks) seem to be more explicit in trying to create rapid shock, awe and intense fear in the mind of the audience. Not as much slow build up, not as much suspense, not as much plot.