• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

ACLU vs U,S. Gov over Drones

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Give me a break, the ACLU should be thankful I'm not ultimate ruler for just one day as all of the mid east wouldn't support anything but black glass for the next 500 years.

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
It is funny I kind of support the ACLU in a lot of cases they go after though not all. They really are a watch dog group for our rights for the most part. Now with that said this isn't one of the good idea, but one of their worse in my opinion.

Ross 650

Site Supporter
Howdy Joe,
I agree that the middle East should be turned to glass and all the people there. I spent a year living in the desert with them and learned that an amoeba has more intelligence than they do. Have a goodun!!!!