• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Electoral Vote

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Here is an interesting map of the Electoral Votes from each State. It is dated September 19th so I am sure it is not accurate any more but what is neat is you can point to the State your interested in and it will show what happened in the last elections.

Map Here

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
I've been watching "realclear," as they show all the popular polls; though, I don't like how their map updates [litterally, but the blue trends Bob noted from Rasmussen too aren't pretty at that].

Also, until about a week ago, I thought Rasmussen was more stable [no idea whether more or less actuate, just seemed to change slower and in the trends one would suspect with current MSM news] than Gallup, then that reversed, so I'm not sure if registered voters are firming up to be mostly likely voters and some likely aren't bothering to register - or if one, the other or both radically changed their weighting. I believe Rasmussen updates their weighting system weekly.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
PA is a hot bed of contradiction. Even with the strength of 2nd amendment rights in the state most that support 2A are also in unions that have brainwashed their membership into a something for nothing attitude. It tells you a lot about the state of unions in America. It's hard to bite your tongue talking to a bunch of sportsmen clearly in support of Obama. All they see is freebies promised by the dems let alone programs and legislation that slow production. JMO, there is less and less pride in the skilled crafts today and more and more gi'me sumptin mist'r!

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
JMO, there is less and less pride in the skilled crafts today and more and more gi'me sumptin mist'r!

Too true, too true! :eek: From everything I've seen, unions essentially want people to be paid highly skilled wages while performing jobs requiring the skill of a trained monkey [under the banner of safety of course!]: somehow the math just doesn't come out. Then they wonder why a few years later all that expensive equipment gets sent to China instead. :hammer:

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
There was much discussion on "weighting" of polls somewhere recently (I forget where).

Poles are worthless unless you can see the raw data without weighting. Weighting = spin to the left in 9 out of 10 cases to promote the MSM agenda.

Then again, if you think your vote counts, I doubt that, too. We'll know on November 5th.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
It tells you a lot about the state of unions in America. It's hard to bite your tongue talking to a bunch of sportsmen clearly in support of Obama. All they see is freebies promised by the dems let alone programs and legislation that slow production. JMO, there is less and less pride in the skilled crafts today and more and more gi'me sumptin mist'r!

Rant Mode
I don't see how Unions can take X amount of money out of peoples pay checks and pass it on to the Politician of their(Unions) choice? I think that is outright wrong and sways the members vote. Done Ranting

Ok so I might of took this thread Off Topic with this post but back to the original post. The map was neat in more the fact it told you past history. What they think is going to happen now or what is now I am not sure it is of any value.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Ok so I might of took this thread Off Topic with this post but back to the original post. The map was neat in more the fact it told you past history. What they think is going to happen now or what is now I am not sure it is of any value.

Well your map spurred my thought of why PA goes democrat and I just had to comment .............. UNIONS.