• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What every wife would like

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
How about just a regular nightlight? Or turn the freakin light on. If I saw a goofy device like that I would rip it off, stomp on it and then burn it.

Talk about tacky!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I pee in the dark myself, if I have to get up during the night.
Stubbed my toe a few times too, comes with the territory :yum:

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
I pee in the dark myself, if I have to get up during the night.
Stubbed my toe a few times too, comes with the territory :yum:

A guy in the house that doesn't put down the seat for you ladies. Now I know how they love that, by the screams coming out of the bathroom. :whistling:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
A guy in the house that doesn't put down the seat for you ladies. Now I know how they love that, by the screams coming out of the bathroom. :whistling:
Been there, done that Joe.
I was 7 months pregnant at the time!:yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Rule around here is the seat stays down. After all these years the aim gets worse without a light on.:whistling:

richard86

Slightly off the topic, but still plumbing and what women want. I hooked my wife's sink sprayer so you don't have to turn on the faucet to use it. Always has pressure. She wasn't quite as excited as I was since it was as a gift ( I don't remember which one). But it's handy as all get out, and I think if you'd ask her she wouldn't even remember what she actually wanted as a gift. But she used that sprayer everyday!

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I was fine hitting the bowl till my hearing went bad and could no longer bracket the target with sonar.:doh:

Now I just sit and no longer have to hear the complaints.

Last edited:

cdajen

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
I'm nearly blind without my glasses on, so the light wouldn't help much. I try to wake up only enough to get to the bathroom and pee in the middle of the night. if I turn on the light, it wakes me up too much and makes it harder to go back to sleep.

The sprayer described by Richard is a great idea though. I might have to install one like that myself.

RedRocker

I'm nearly blind without my glasses on, so the light wouldn't help much. I try to wake up only enough to get to the bathroom and pee in the middle of the night. if I turn on the light, it wakes me up too much and makes it harder to go back to sleep.

The sprayer described by Richard is a great idea though. I might have to install one like that myself.

Ditto!