• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Paris Train Shooting

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Paris.jpg

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
It would save the taxpayers of France or Belgium lots of money if they'd just beat him to death!! A job well done anyway by our young men!!
Mike

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Well, I am sure el-bama does not share our level of enthusiasm over this.

Well, of course not. A member of his religious faith was badly beat up and arrested. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm firmly convinced he's a closet muslim!!
Mike

Kane

As I understand it, Spencer Stone saved the day single handed. Took the perp down, and with his thumb nearly severed, raced over and stuck two fingers in the spurting neck wound of the only person that was shot. Saved his life.

The other men merely beat the shit out of the perp and hog tied him.

In any event, young Mr. Stone saved countless lives. Imagine if the perp had cut lose with his AK and nine 30-round mags. Yikes.

And BTW, Obama isn't a closet muslim, he and president Valerie Jarrett are card-carrying muslims, successful in fundamentally transforming America.

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
meanwhile, both on & off duty military in this country cannot carry private weapons with out a state issued pemit

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
meanwhile, both on & off duty military in this country cannot carry private weapons with out a state issued pemit
more ridiculous yet if they live on the installation they can't remove said private weapon from their quarters with out notifying pmo. and getting permission. if they live in barracks than the private weapon must be kept secured in the arms room vault. if we want them to continue to protect our country off duty they had better be good at hand to hand.