• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Who can you call?

Adillo303

Diesel Truck Fan
GOLD Site Supporter
This is more a question than a debate.

On the pages of FF, I have read that the POTUS has broken the law in a few different ways, some of them impeachable, I have read about congresspersons, (Weiner recently), omitting felonious crimes without being punished.

All of this leaves me with this question, Is there some part of the government that looks at all of this and attempts to make it right? I not, that it the biggest hole in our form or government that I can think of.

Just askin.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Issa will but those he brings issue against can be assured they will take care of their own

mak2

Federal agencies that enforce the law generally dont come up with charges from reading far right wing web sites. Usually they want evedience and stuff. I know, it is silly but..........

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Federal agencies that enforce the law generally dont come up with charges from reading far right wing web sites. Usually they want evedience and stuff. I know, it is silly but..........

So your saying Gunrunner is a RW conspiracy and the DOJ shouldn't have to honor subpoenas and turn over documents even though it's just a RW conspiracy and it surely couldn't be damaging ............ You need to fact check some of your generalizing and accusations.

mak2

So your saying Gunrunner is a RW conspiracy and the DOJ shouldn't have to honor subpoenas and turn over documents even though it's just a RW conspiracy and it surely couldn't be damaging ............ You need to fact check some of your generalizing and accusations.

Remember the birth certificate. Talk about no cred....

grizzer

Dept of Justice is the cops cop... However it has been politicized and bastardized over the decades. I just finished reading "Blacklisted by History the tru story of Joe McCarthy" Trumans Justice dept was caught fixing the grand jury concerning John Stewart Service a State Dept red spy collaborator. The proof is in a FBI wiretap record that was investigating another matter with someone else that crossed path's with Service... The truth has been hidden away until recently with the release of venona papers and 50 year release of Congressional & FBI records...

We been lied to and these alternate truths (propaganda) manufactured then documented in publications including "history" textbooks for generations...

About the only power left is the vote & progressives (democrats) are doing their best to corrupt that...

This is more a question than a debate.

On the pages of FF, I have read that the POTUS has broken the law in a few different ways, some of them impeachable, I have read about congresspersons, (Weiner recently), omitting felonious crimes without being punished.

All of this leaves me with this question, Is there some part of the government that looks at all of this and attempts to make it right? I not, that it the biggest hole in our form or government that I can think of.

Just askin.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Remember the birth certificate. Talk about no cred....

WTF u talking about, we ain't talking about no birth certificate, stay on topic. We talking about the feds committing crimes that aren't brought to justice and you have already started your subject diversions, avoidance to the fact, and creating your own facts. Your confrontational predictability is depressing.

mak2

WTF u talking about, we ain't talking about no birth certificate, stay on topic. We talking about the feds committing crimes that aren't brought to justice and you have already started your subject diversions, avoidance to the fact, and creating your own facts. Your confrontational predictability is depressing.

The point is there are no charges. All that blather from the RWing nut sights is as false as the birth certificate thing. Simple. There was a birth certificate, there are no chargeable offenses by this Administration. And if there are the wing nuts dont know about them yet. Looks like after all the silly lies that get repeated over and over you guys would catch on. Oh well, fall for them if you want to. and by the way, I dont think anyone has sited anything Weiner did that was felonious. has there been.

WTF you talking about:yum:.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The point is there are no charges. All that blather from the RWing nut sights is as false as the birth certificate thing. Simple. There was a birth certificate, there are no chargeable offenses by this Administration. And if there are the wing nuts dont know about them yet. Looks like after all the silly lies that get repeated over and over you guys would catch on. Oh well, fall for them if you want to. and by the way, I dont think anyone has sited anything Weiner did that was felonious. has there been.

WTF you talking about:yum:.

Well here we go with continued avoidance to the topic, mods are out to get me because I "just happens to have a different opinion "
yadda yadda, I'm a victum, you people are bad, I'll probably get banned because I'm different and smarter than you......... BTW, I don't think anyone insinuated Weiner did, you're just building your diversion or should I say delusion..............

Another broken record from the house left side........... I'll continue to expect nothing from u in this conversation.

Back to the subject . IMO the DOJ is a tool to mold (whether legal or not) the party who's in power actions and views .... fuck the law AFA they're concerned ............ corruption has taken over and this admins AG is the poster boy for it. How's he still have a job .......... :pat: I'm really surprised Issa is not being louder but then RW conspiracies get no play in the media.

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
The Justice Department are the prosecutors and the FBI is the investigative group on a Federal level. Now it really falls under what laws are broken as to who has jurisdiction in any case.

As for Wiener, I can see no laws he has broken as of yet. Being stupid is not a crime in this country as of yet. Obama same thing and if you have proof that he or his administration have committed a crime that he can be prosecuted for then please report it to the FBI or Justice Department. Allegations are not proof of a crime only conjecture until proven.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Allegations are not proof of a crime only conjecture until proven.

That's a problem in itself, it appears they decide on which allegations to pursue too, so how can they prove it if they don't investigate?????

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
That's a problem in itself, it appears they decide on which allegations to pursue too, so how can they prove it if they don't investigate?????

All I can say BG is welcome to the real world. There isn't enough hours in the day, enough investigators, nor enough money to pay for these things to investigate every allegation. There never has been nor will there ever be.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
All I can say BG is welcome to the real world. There isn't enough hours in the day, enough investigators, nor enough money to pay for these things to investigate every allegation. There never has been nor will there ever be.

Yeah I know but there have been a few biggin's lately and let's not even go into immigration passes the DOJ doles out .............

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Yeah I know but there have been a few biggin's lately and let's not even go into immigration passes the DOJ doles out .............

I'm sure immigration is not high on their list at this time as little work for citizens much less anyone else. Besides they have let the Bankers slide and many of them should be in jail in my opinion also. But as I said earlier these are just allegations on my part so nothing but conjecture also.

There are a lot of problems in this country that have been coming on for years and now is when we have to pay the piper for what has been neglected in the past. No one want a big federal government except those that understand without it there is no government. No government no rules it is just that simple. The Feds are charged with keeping it all together but most vote for those that want to tear it down. Now we all have to deal with it. Again just my personal opinion on it.

Lia

Banned

This is a far right wing web site? Dang!! I must've taken a wrong turning somewhere... :unsure: :doh:

SShepherd

actually--since weiners weiner was brought up again...

it could fall under obscinity laws, and because it was transmitted acrost state lines, federal law. The least he would be guilty of is indecent exposure.

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
I don't know if the internet would be covered under this as long as it was sent to adults (over 18 years old). Either way not that big a deal since we have several others that weren't prosecuted including a few on right side of the political spectrum over the past few years. But then it seems the right side got special treatment under the last admin but those today don't seem to, considering the screams from the left that want him to resign. I actually heard a funny line on Bill Mahar the other night. From Kennedy to the current crop all had real sex but Wiener had his own hand and got email. :whistling:

SShepherd

somehow, those in washington believe that resigning is enough punishment(for any polotician accused of a crime)--which is crap.

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
somehow, those in washington believe that resigning is enough punishment(for any polotician accused of a crime)--which is crap.

It has been their MO in the past and this guy is the least of previous charges against both sides. Keep in mind that many have been involved with prostitutes, screwing around with workers wives, even hitting on under age boys by male members of the congress. Wiener simply sent pictures so he should suffer more than the rules already established by those that set these standards in previous congresses. A few I might add finished their terms and are among the most vocal now on Wiener. Besides what crime has he committed to date?

SShepherd

It has been their MO in the past and this guy is the least of previous charges against both sides. Keep in mind that many have been involved with prostitutes, screwing around with workers wives, even hitting on under age boys by male members of the congress. Wiener simply sent pictures so he should suffer more than the rules already established by those that set these standards in previous congresses. A few I might add finished their terms and are among the most vocal now on Wiener. Besides what crime has he committed to date?

regardless..it's wrong no matter who did it, the current group the infest DC think they are above the law (and the rest of the "peasants")

you tell me, what would happen to you if you dicided to show off an erection-while you're in underwear- to someone who didn't want to see it?

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
regardless..it's wrong no matter who did it, the current group the infest DC think they are above the law (and the rest of the "peasants")

you tell me, what would happen to you if you dicided to show off an erection-while you're in underwear- to someone who didn't want to see it?

I didn't say what he did was right, I said compared to previous it is pretty tame by comparison. As for the rest of us, you like me are a peasant and have no say on our government period. Vote or not vote also makes no difference as we get the government the big money can buy. Until you realize that you are among the dummies of the country which is the majority that vote constantly against their interests. Government to me is different than what you believe it should be. To me is for the betterment of the people it is meant to server not the special interests that control it now.

SShepherd

I didn't say what he did was right, I said compared to previous it is pretty tame by comparison. As for the rest of us, you like me are a peasant and have no say on our government period. Vote or not vote also makes no difference as we get the government the big money can buy. Until you realize that you are among the dummies of the country which is the majority that vote constantly against their interests. Government to me is different than what you believe it should be. To me is for the betterment of the people it is meant to server not the special interests that control it now.

I'm not sure I've ever said what I "believe" the govt. should be- other than follow the constitution and the founding documents that created this country. I hope you're not implying that I agree with the 'special interests"

I found out at an early age if your not going to be in polotics, or involved in that limelight, the best option is to be as invisable and non exsistant as you can.

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
I'm not sure I've ever said what I "believe" the govt. should be- other than follow the constitution and the founding documents that created this country. I hope you're not implying that I agree with the 'special interests"

I found out at an early age if your not going to be in polotics, or involved in that limelight, the best option is to be as invisable and non exsistant as you can.

I have no problem with that opinion however it flat doesn't work that way today nor had it over the last 40 or so years. As I've said before we have the best government money can buy and that is what we have today. No controls is what they have bought.

SShepherd

I have no problem with that opinion however it flat doesn't work that way today nor had it over the last 40 or so years. As I've said before we have the best government money can buy and that is what we have today. No controls is what they have bought.

it's getting obvious what we have now is floundering in it's own debt and not doing well either..but were getting off topic:wink:

Adillo303

Diesel Truck Fan
GOLD Site Supporter
What I had hoped for is an abstract discussion. Admittedly, the Weiner situation was what started me thinking. All of you have brought up other points. Right / left, Conservative / Liberal, Democrat / republican. They all make little or no difference in an abstract discussion.

Say that a wrong has been done, The wrongdoer is a public figure. Is there a vehicle to see that justice is served? At one time, I believed th the system of checks and balances. Today, I am not so sure. As someone said, we have the vote and that is our solitary tool.

Rather than trying to get the church out of our govt. we should be trying to get the media and monied interests out of our govt. and returning power to those that appointed govt in the first place, the people.

SShepherd

hows this for an answer

depends on who's in power when who gets charged with a crime.

I think the black pather/voter intimidation fiasco shows that pretty well.

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
What I had hoped for is an abstract discussion. Admittedly, the Weiner situation was what started me thinking. All of you have brought up other points. Right / left, Conservative / Liberal, Democrat / republican. They all make little or no difference in an abstract discussion.

Say that a wrong has been done, The wrongdoer is a public figure. Is there a vehicle to see that justice is served? At one time, I believed th the system of checks and balances. Today, I am not so sure. As someone said, we have the vote and that is our solitary tool.

Rather than trying to get the church out of our govt. we should be trying to get the media and monied interests out of our govt. and returning power to those that appointed govt in the first place, the people.

I whole heartily agree Adillo. However the recent ruling by the SCOTUS giving corporations the first amendment rights of individual citizens to put unlimited funds into elections, which hasn't been the process for over a 100 years due to prior court rulings. In addition to that a press controlled now by single corporations rather than individuals has lead to Fox and Microsoft has help lead to where we are at now.

Individuals like me and you, have little say at this point since the special interests (those with real money) have the power and control. But then the majority buys into the hype put out by both parties of which are controlled by those same special interests to vote for their candidates. I seriously doubt most here are in the 1 million dollar a year tax bracket much less the $250K bracket but they vote continuously for those that are against their interests.

In a few words American's as a whole are dumber than a bag of rocks and that is just my opinion but I'm sure would be shared by more if they just opened their minds and looked around at the way it is now. We have pretty much reverting back to the 19th Century in US History with the Robber Barons. Two groups piss poor and filthy rich with nothing in between. But with out a knowledge of history we are domed to repeat it.

mak2

Well here we go with continued avoidance to the topic, mods are out to get me because I "just happens to have a different opinion "
yadda yadda, I'm a victum, you people are bad, I'll probably get banned because I'm different and smarter than you......... BTW, I don't think anyone insinuated Weiner did, you're just building your diversion or should I say delusion..............
Another broken record from the house left side........... I'll continue to expect nothing from u in this conversation.
Back to the subject . IMO the DOJ is a tool to mold (whether legal or not) the party who's in power actions and views .... fuck the law AFA they're concerned ............ corruption has taken over and this admins AG is the poster boy for it. How's he still have a job .......... :pat: I'm really surprised Issa is not being louder but then RW conspiracies get no play in the media.

All that blather and I have the problem.:yum:

Let me make it really simple. There are not conspiricies that only RW nut blog sites know about. There are no coverups and no charges that federal agencies are ignoring. The Wing Nuts have made this stuff up, repeat it to each other over and over and now, I think you probably really do believe it. Same as the Birth certificate, Fema camps, death panels and on and on. Yea, I ahve the problem. :yum:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
All that blather and I have the problem.:yum:

Let me make it really simple. There are not conspiricies that only RW nut blog sites know about. There are no coverups and no charges that federal agencies are ignoring. The Wing Nuts have made this stuff up, repeat it to each other over and over and now, I think you probably really do believe it. Same as the Birth certificate, Fema camps, death panels and on and on. Yea, I ahve the problem. :yum:

You continue prove my point ............ you have no proof and no real input.

The DOJ decides on who to prosecute based on admin views, PERIOD. Really ain't nothing lawful about it.