• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Our neighbor boy

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Gosh Steve, that's cool!
Makes you feel proud doesn't it?

Not to jack your thread but, my youngest son Tyler went to school with and was in scouts with a kid called Chad Billingsley. ;)
Actually my ex hubby and I were involved in scouts with this kid, when our sons were younger.
He and Ty played on the same little league teams back in Defiance, his parents Jim and Diane were good friends of mine and Wes.
We went to the same church, had dinners with them, great people.
Sadly Jim is not able to make it to Chad's games much, after suffering through a cancer nightmare back in the '90s, and then suffering a debilitating stroke at the age of 47.
Jim was so proud of Chad and his older brother Shaun while they were in sports from the time they could walk.

Now then, I won't even go into Sam Hornish.. ;)