• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hey Murph ....

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Didn't you already have one bday this year? I'm probably just confused.
Happy birthday big guy!!!!!
Hope you have a GREAT one!
:happybday: :dancing: :dancing: :thewave: :thewave:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
:happybday dude ............ thanks for all you do too!

Have a drink on me!

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Hey old man Happy Birthday.......dont do anything i wouldn't

Have a great day Steve:beer::dancing::dancing:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Didn't you already have one bday this year? I'm probably just confused.
Happy birthday big guy!!!!!
Hope you have a GREAT one!
:happybday: :dancing: :dancing: :thewave: :thewave:

Doc don't you think one birthday a year is enough?? Dang I am aging way too fast as it is.

:happybday dude ............ thanks for all you do too!

Have a drink on me!

Done and will be done again I am sure

Hey old man Happy Birthday.......dont do anything i wouldn't

Have a great day Steve:beer::dancing::dancing:

And that would be what :rolf2:

Thanks everyone for all the birthday wishes. Not doing much celebrating today but tomorrow we will drive to the cities and all the kids will be there for supper. It will be good to have them all together again.

Kind of funny at 52 you kind of forget about getting Man Toys and having your kids around is most important!! I had a smiley here but it won't let me use it.

D

darroll

Happy Birthday Steve.

Attachments

• birth.jpg
    birth.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 55

urednecku

Site Supporter
Doc don't you think one birthday a year is enough?? Dang I am aging way too fast as it is. I can agree with this.

Kind of funny at 52 you kind of forget about getting Man Toys and having your kids around is most important!! I had a smiley here but it won't let me use it.

Dangitman, ya must be aging way faster than me. I love my kids, love to have em around, but FORGET MY MAN TOYS??!!?!?! NEVER!!!! (MAN CARD AT STAKE!!!!):hide:

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Steve HAPPY BIRTHDAY...........52? You old fart. Oh wait, I turned 52 this year too :censored:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Thanks everyone. Had a good time tonight going out for supper with my wife. Went to a restaurant out in the boonies. It is about 13 miles from anything, even gas stations :drive2: Yeah when I got home tonight I noticed I only had 5 miles left according to my pickup. Figured I had enough to get back into town but dumb me I get in an hour later and head out to this restaurant in the boonies. Driving down the hill to the restaurant my pickup starts beeping and I said Oh Sh*t. Thank God some one there had two gallons in his truck. Otherwise my wife would have had to walk.:hide:

Good time though. Again thanks for all the Greetings :thumb: