• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Black Friday Competive Shopping with pepper spray?

mak2

I drove by our local mall at 0415 this AM, parking lots were packed to the outer lots. Might be a pretty good year for retailers.

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
My Christmas shopping was completed back in June, so I don't even venture out this time a year. If there is anything else I need to get it will be on line.

mak2

I dont shop either, unless I absolutely have to. Or for man stuff.
My Christmas shopping was completed back in June, so I don't even venture out this time a year. If there is anything else I need to get it will be on line.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Did anyone else notice?? They just showed on our local channel about ten different places where Pepper Spray, guns and other incidents and they all happened at get this, yes Wal-Mart. On the web every incident is yes, Wal-Mart.

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
I sure did and it is basically a repeat of last year also. Most of these thing happen in Walmart. Now the local Walmart for me I rarely go into but they are one of the super stores which is open 24 hours a day. It seems to happen in those that close then open for the rush this is happening in mostly though I could be wrong on that. The do mostly say it happens as they are opening the doors.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I'm with you Mak. Either Tractor Supply or Northern Tool has most everything I need anymore.

Bob

Me too. I did go to TSC today and get a pair of pull-on work boots at 20% off. Wore then this afternoon. I really like them. :clap::clap:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Nothing untoward happened around here today.
Local news reported shoppers were out in force at the mall last night from midnight til 2 am, then back again at 4am this morning.

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
The only reason I didn't include Cabelas and Bass Pro is because there is not one close to me.

Bob

We have Sportsman Warehouse here, but they didn't seem to be pushing anything out of the norm here and had regular hours!

Walmart next door was total insanity! Their Parking lot was full and filled half of Lowes Parking lot as well!

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I sure did and it is basically a repeat of last year also. Most of these thing happen in Walmart. Now the local Walmart for me I rarely go into but they are one of the super stores which is open 24 hours a day. It seems to happen in those that close then open for the rush this is happening in mostly though I could be wrong on that. The do mostly say it happens as they are opening the doors.

What about all the other stores that close and re-open like Target. You don't see this happening. I think it has a lot to do with the customer base