• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

127 Hours.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Anyone else seen this:confused2:

watched it on Saturday night and as i am sure you are all aware it tells the story of Aron Ralston and how he becomes trapped under a boulder while canyoneering alone near Moab, Utah and resorts to desperate measures in order to survive.

I have read many articles about Aron and his touching story....his strength and will power to survive is shown i thought in a very natural way without any of the usual over-dramatics that movie makers are known for doing just to earn a fast buck.

To be honest i read that the movie would be gruesome and honest it was far from that....just showed what he needed to do to survive.....anything graphic was over in 5 min flat.....it did show very clearly his love for his family and the will power to survive.

Worth a watch for the true story factor......just a shame it was only 1hour 32min long i kinda felt they had scope for a longer movie.