• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Join the Forums in April and we will make a Donation

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
BigAl mentioned in this thread that he's working to get some children into school. bczoom, Doc, DaveNay and myself would like to assist in this initiative.

For every member that joins in April 2006, each of us will donate $1 towards this initiative. We will also donate another $1 for each 10 posts that any new member makes during the month. (So starting with the 4 of us, that's $4 being donated for each new member).

Remember, it costs you NOTHING to join and NOTHING to participate, and for each new person who joins and then posts, we will be donating money to help children get an education.

Please go to bczoom's thread LINKED HERE for the complete details. :thumb:

EDIT: DaveNay also joined the group and will be donating so I edited his name in, and altered the math! THANKS DAVE!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Bob,
I just posted a Thank You reply on bczooms thread ,but I need to get it out here to .

THANK YOU GUY'S !!!

This means a lot to me and will mean a "lot more" to the kids . You have my word that all 100% will be going to their education .
Sincerely,
Allen Hutson