• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tucker 544 gets new shoes

4TrackCat

Site Supporter
Over the years, the original pontoon skid plates have deteriorated a bit and were in need of replacing. It appears that a loose track may have allowed the rollers to shift a bit and wear through the welds along the bottom edges of the roller guides. Rather than try and salvage the old ones, we elected to have 4 new stainless ones built. My wife and I are tackling one per night this week after work and its coming together nicely.[emoji1303] #shiny, #cooperfab, #newshoes
146ce0672b4928cb818362d1046a045b.jpg
f091b6cdeefc04288c9b10187debcfc0.jpg
cd4d2f6efb5666fe119852ee3c170d1c.jpg

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good looking shoes and installation. Looks like Low Temp Lubriplate. You are good to go. No more hitching rides with others, Can I hitch a ride with you?

4TrackCat

Site Supporter
Good looking shoes and installation. Looks like Low Temp Lubriplate. You are good to go. No more hitching rides with others, Can I hitch a ride with you?
Good eye on the lubriplate [emoji6] Only the best for this cat. After hitching the ride up Cloud Cap last winter with you fine folks, I'm not sure I mind a bit. Either way that is. [emoji1303]

4TrackCat

Site Supporter
Those are beautiful! Nice work.
Thanks TA, I wish I could take all the credit for such craftsmanship but I'm just lucky enough to know some talented folks. I did pick up a few extra hrs at work though to help pay the bill.....[emoji28]

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
baby got new shoes, looks great and nicely done, going to be a great year for adventuring

you meet the nicest people in a tucker sno-cat