• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Aug 4th was a happy day for us!!

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Because it was our 50th wedding anniversary I figured the "Happy Place" was the place to start it.
Mike and Linda

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Congratulations are in order to the both of you!! :clap::clap::clap:

We're just rookies by comparison. My wife & I will be celebrating #42 this December. :biggrin:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Congrats to both of you. That is truly awesome. :tiphat: :wow: :clap: :clap: :clap:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Congratulations are in order.

Like someone else said, I'm still a rookie, 38 and counting!!!!

Leni

Congratulations. We are working on 51. Isn't it nice to have a happy stable marriage?

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Congratulations. We are working on 51. Isn't it nice to have a happy stable marriage?

We've had some rough spots over the yrs but nowhere near talk of divorce. What every married couple or cohabitators(?) have to learn soon is it's a matter of give and take for both. As long as it's equal everybody is happy.
Mike